Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sting and Stevie Wonder - "Fragile" (from Sting's 60th birthday concert)

http://www.youtube.com/v/FPjj8edvjgM?autohide=1&version=3&attribution_tag=c6WOuuPQVCuyUuqNF1FTrA&autohide=1&feature=share&showinfo=1&autoplay=1



I haven't posted in quite some time... Not that my life has been uneventful...
Perhaps one day, I will learn to process the goings on in my life a little faster.

Anyone who knows me intimately, as it pertains to the creative side of music, knows that I have long been a fan of both Sting and Stevie Wonder... Especially as both tend to write some of the most interesting music, both lyrically and melodically.

And while this song has proven to be one of the most thematically, in terms of lyrics...
It remains one of my favorites.

Stevie does this song no small justice.


Thanks to Claude V. McKnight III (of Take6 fame) for posting on his facebook profile.


Please Click The Hyperlink And...

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment