Sunday, June 16, 2013

Man, I Appreciate You...

Today, I will take a moment to express my appreciation for the men God has placed in my life, throughout my life, to provide an example of leadership and manhood. Whether they have been more father-like or brother-like, they have helped and continue to help me, personally, grow and live, live up to the gifts and blessings that have been given to me.


For words of wisdom, encouragement, and admonition. For spiritual leadership, and prayers, and sermons. For allowing me to see, on a personal level, in your words and actions, what it means to be a man.
May our Creator and Redeemer, Jesus Christ, bless you in accordance with His mercy and Grace, to the glory of God the Father. Thanks be to HIM, who is the Father of us all

No comments:

Post a Comment