Thursday, July 14, 2011

Digging...

I suppose I should return to this, once fertile, ground...
And provide some structure to my many meanderings of thought...

I mean, this blog was started with the intent of "living" beneath the banal and the superficial... "Beneath" I say, because that is where the "deeper" , more universal truth lies... That is where you will find the wisdom that transcends situations and deals with the deeper ethics of a life well-lived.
Before we can be lifted "up where we belong", we must go deep - the axe must hit the root.

2 comments:

  1. The axe hitting the root sounds as though there needs to be some weeding, in the shallow lands, versus swimming in the deep...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One might be surprised how far down a root can go...

      Delete